Have interesting/informative Optometry articles, news, events, etc. you want us to post on Sight Medical Blog? Send to sightmedicalblog@gmail.com

25 July 2016

How To Improve Sun Damaged Skin, Eliminate Wrinkles and Minimize Aging with Au Fait RF LED Light Facial Skin Device

Au Fait Skin Care Galvanic High Frequency RF LED Light Therapy Facial Skin Tightening Beauty Device Facial Care System.

I love writing reviews and decided it was time to check out the range of skin care galvanic LED light devices. Well, it's not that easy. There are so many to choose from and if you don't know what you are doing you could end up buying something that really doesn't do the job.
So I decided to take it upon myself to do the research in order to find the best skin care galvanic device that can easily improve the appearance of sun damaged skin, remove wrinkles, acne and stretch marks and minimize aging skin. Eventually, I came up with the Au Fait Skin Care Galvanic High Frequency RF LED Light Therapy FacialSkin Tightening Beauty Device Facial Care System.
Au Fait skin Care Device is a portable handheld device (1& 3/4 inches in diameter) that comes with a charging stand plug-ins and can operate for 80 - 180 minutes before needing to be recharged.

One of the most important aspects of Au Fait Facial Skin Care Device is its ability to operate on five core concepts of skin care which include: Mesoporation, Electroporation, Electrical Tissue Stimulation (ETS), Radio Frequency (RF) and Light Emitting Diode (LED) photon therapy light energy.
Each of these five settings displays different colors, each color represents different wavelength and each wavelength has different benefit on the skin. The following wavelengths are available, Red:620±5nm;Green: 520±5nm;Yellow:590±5nm;Pink:700±5nm;Blue:465±5nm. Some of the functions and benefits of these wavelengths are;
  • Red wavelength removes wrinkles
  • Green wavelength removes dark spots
  • Yellow wavelength is used to soften the skin
  • Pink wavelength is used to lighten darker areas of the skin

Mesoporation and Electroporation settings operate in a similar way to achieve the same purpose. Mesoporation uses a needle-free method to open your skin cells temporary for easy delivery of high molecular ingredients into the dermal layers of your skin. But in Electroporation, electrical pulses are applied to your skin cells in order to increase their cell membrane permeability of collagen, hyaluronic acid and other ingredients into the deeper layer of your skin.
When Au Fait skin care device is used together with any anti-aging cream, for instance Hyaluronic Acid Skin cream, these two settings (Electroporation and Mesoporation) will increase the efficiency of the product by allowing deep penetration into the skin were they work best at attacking and neutralizing free radicals.
Note that these two settings operate separately and does not work together.
Au Fait Skin Care Galvanic High Frequency RF LED Light Therapy Facial Skin Tightening Beauty Device Facial Care System.
Removes Wrinkles, Stretch Marks, Acne, Blemishes, Crepe Skin and more!

Electrical Tissue Stimulation setting stimulates and keeps your skin cells active by restoring the integrity of connective and dermal tissues and by increasing the mobility of oxygen, proteins, blood cells, nutrients and lymphatic flow. It also soften wrinkles, rejuvenate collagens, enhance skin elasticity and leave your skin looking firm, smooth, healthy with youthful radiant complexion.

The Radio Frequency (RF) energy is transformed into thermal energy when contact with your skin. It also ionizes the air around your skin thereby converting oxygen to ozone which warm and dry your skin. This treatment stimulates your sweat and sebaceous glands and increases both contraction and production of collagens.

Light Emitting Diode (LED) light energy operates by channeling energy-producing packets of lights into the deeper layers of your skin to minimize stretch marks, wrinkles, sun-damage, bacteria and free radicals. This treatment enhances the overall appearance of your skin.

Where Can I Buy the Au Fait Skin Care Device?
You can buy this Au Fait Skin Care Device on Amazon. At the moment they include free shipping and from what I can tell when comparing prices with other online merchants, Amazon do currently have the best deal especially with free shipping option. You can also read reviews from people who actually use the product on Amazon. Click here to view on Amazon.

What Others Are Saying
Au Fait Skin Care Device has received rave reviews from most consumers on the net with an average of 5 out of 5 from most reviewers on Amazon and the Au Fait Skin Care website itself.
Here are some of the comments to date:
  • Finally! Something that works!
  • It took a few days to notice results but the results have been amazing, my redness has slowly disappeared
  • I've Used Others in the Past But this is The Best Facial Skin Care Device
  • Wonderful solution to my adult acne and age spots
  • Best gift ever!
  • My skin is finally good!
  • It really helped me with acne scars

64 comments:

  1. Hey very nice blog!

    Also visit my blog - best anti aging skin care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this piece of writing is pleasant, my younger sister is analyzing such things,
    therefore I am going to convey her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just what I was looking for, thanks for putting up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever thought about creating an ebook or guest authoring on other blogs?
    I have a blog based upon on the same topics you discuss and
    would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my subscribers would appreciate your work.
    If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me
    an e mail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's discuss more on that..

      Send us an email, we are ready for partnership . best regards

      Delete
  5. Very interesting topic, thanks for putting up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your writing style, fantastic info, regards for posting :
    D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoah this blog is wonderful i really like studying your posts.
    Keep up the great work! You know, many people are searching around for this
    information, you can aid them greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't even know how I stopped up right here, however I assumed
    this post was once good. I do not understand who you might be but definitely you are
    going to a well-known blogger if you happen to are not already ;) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I initially left a comment I appear to
    have cllicked on the -Notify me when nnew comments are added- checkbox and from
    now oon each time a comment is added I receive 4 emails with the exact same comment.

    Perhaps there is an easy mewthod you are able to remopve me from that service?
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. After I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me
    when new comments are added- checkbox and now whenever a comment is added I get
    four emails with the same comment. Is there a means you can remove me from that service?
    Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. bookmarked!!, I really like your web site!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very instructive and excellent structure of subject
    material, now that's user friendly (:.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much pertaining to giving everyone an update on this issue on your web-site.
    Please realize that if a completely new post
    appears or if any alterations occur with the current publication, I
    would be interested in reading a lot more and learning
    how to make good utilization of those techniques
    you talk about. Thanks for your time and consideration of other people by making this site available.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have noted very interesting points! ps decent site.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like this site because so much utile material on here :
    D.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for carb cycling diet

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it
    or something. I think that you can do with some pics to
    drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is wonderful blog.
    A great read. I'll certainly be back.

    ReplyDelete
  18. There's definately a lot to find out about this topic.
    I really like all of the points you've made.

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's enormous that you are getting thoughts from this post as well as from our dialogue
    made at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm really inspired together with your writing abilities and also with the structure to your blog.
    Is this a paid subject or did you modify it yourself? Either way stay up the nice quality
    writing, it is uncommon to see a great weblog like this one today.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think this internet site has very wonderful written content articles.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I your writing style truly loving this website.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'll immediately seize your rss feed as I can not in finding your e-mail subscription hyperlink or
    newsletter service. Do you have any? Please allow me realize in order that I may just subscribe.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very clear internet site, appreciate it for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm amazed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog
    that's both educative and amusing, and let me tell you, you've hit
    the nail on the head. The issue is an issue that too few folks
    are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy that I stumbled across this in my hunt for something regarding this.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello.This post was really fascinating, particularly because I was browsing for thoughts on this matter last
    Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I was just looking for this information for a while. After six hours
    of continuous Googleing, at last I got it in your website.
    I wonder what is the lack of Google strategy that do not rank
    this kind of informative websites in top of the list. Generally the top
    web sites are full of garbage.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I visited a lot of website but I think this one
    holds something extra in it.

    ReplyDelete
  29. After looking over a handful of the blog posts on your web site,
    I truly appreciate your way of blogging. I book-marked it to my bookmark website list and will
    be checking back soon. Please visit my web site too and let me know
    what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.

    Thanks for wonderful info I was looking for this info for my mission.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like your writing style really enjoying this internet site.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Some really nice stuff on this web site, I enjoy
    it.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi there everyone, it's my first pay a quick visit at this website, and article is in fact fruitful in support of me, keep up
    posting these types of articles.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I dugg some of you post as I cerebrated they were very helpful handy.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Perfect piece of work you have done, this internet site is really cool
    with wonderful info.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Ahaa, its pleasant discussion concerning this piece of writing here at this weblog, I
    have read all that, so now me also commenting here.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I am not sure where you're getting your information, but
    good topic. I must spend a while studying much more or working out more.
    Thanks for wonderful info I was on the lookout for this info for my mission.

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post.
    Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I wanted to thank you one more time for the amazing web page you have designed here.
    It is full of ideas for those who are truly interested in this particular subject, specifically this very post.
    Your all so sweet as well as thoughtful of others in addition to the fact that reading your
    website posts is a good delight with me. And thats a generous present!
    Dan and I really have pleasure making use of your
    ideas in what we must do next week. Our collection of ideas is a mile long so your tips will be put
    to beneficial use.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I intended to draft you this very little observation just to thank you once
    again for those amazing things you have featured on this page.
    It is certainly seriously generous with people like you to present openly just what a lot of people could possibly have offered for an electronic book to help make some profit for their own end,
    certainly seeing that you could possibly have done it in the event you considered necessary.
    Those strategies as well acted as the good way to understand that other people have the identical zeal really like my own to see
    way more around this condition. I am certain there
    are thousands of more pleasant opportunities up front
    for individuals who start reading your site.

    ReplyDelete
  41. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for unique
    exercises produced

    ReplyDelete
  42. Yes! Finally someone writes about researching male enhancement.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I am constantly looking online for articles that can help me.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Thanks very interesting blog!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Aw, this was a really nice post. Finding the time and actual effort to produce a top notch article...
    but what can I say... I put things off a whole
    lot and don't seem to get nearly anything done.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Fantastic web site. Plenty of useful info here. I'm sending it to a few buddies
    ans also sharing in delicious. And certainly, thank you in your
    sweat!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi I am so happy I found your web site, I really found you by error, while I
    was researching on Yahoo for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would
    just like to say many thanks for a fantastic post and a
    all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don?t have time to browse it all at the moment but I have
    bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds,
    so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up
    the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I feel that is one of the such a lot vital information for me.
    And i am satisfied studying your article. But should
    remark on some normal issues, The website taste is wonderful, the articles is really excellent :
    D. Good process, cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I am not sure where you're getting your information, but great topic.

    I needs to spend some time learning much more or
    understanding more. Thanks for great information I was looking for this info
    for my mission.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I tend not to comment, but after browsing a bunch of comments on "How To Improve Sun Damaged Skin, Eliminate Wrinkles and Minimize Aging with Au Fait RF LED Light Facial Skin Device".
    I actually do have a couple of questions for you if you do not mind.
    Could it be just me or do a few of these remarks appear like they are coming from brain dead visitors?
    :-P And, if you are writing at other social sites, I would like to follow you.
    Would you post a list of the complete urls of your social pages like your
    twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

    ReplyDelete
  51. I wanted to visit and let you know how , a great
    deal I appreciated discovering your web site today. We would
    consider it a great honor to do things at my business office and be able to use the tips shared on your website
    and also be a part of visitors' reviews like
    this. Should a position involving guest article writer become offered at your end, i highly recommend you let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hurrah, that's what I was seeking for, what a information! existing here at this blog, thanks admin of this web page.

    ReplyDelete
  53. I consider something really interesting about your site so I bookmarked.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Some genuinely interesting info, well written and broadly user pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Thanks for every other informative site. Where else could I am getting that type of
    info written in such an ideal method? I've a
    undertaking that I'm just now working on, and I have been on the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete
  56. I pay a quick visit daily some web pages and sites to
    read posts, however this website gives quality based posts.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Great blog! I am loving it!! Will be back later to read some more.
    I am bookmarking your feeds also

    ReplyDelete
  58. I like this web blog very much, Its a rattling nice berth to read and receive information.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Well I definitely enjoyed studying it. This tip provided by you
    is very practical for good planning.

    ReplyDelete
  60. It's remarkable to pay a quick visit this web page and reading
    the views of all friends on the topic of this paragraph,
    while I am also eager of getting know-how.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Exactly what I was searching for, appreciate it for posting.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!
Please share your thought here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...